Sunday, December 16, 2012

PCSing Update

Well, I am officially exhausted of this PCSing bull. I have done everything that I can, but unfortunatly, the rest depends on my husband...who isnt exactly the most reliable guy I know. My husband is an incredible and intelligent man, but his skills do not include getting things done.

I have been nagging him for two weeks about two things:
1) Get the loan started/finished with Navy Federal. He isnt going to be getting to work everyday if he doesnt have a vehicle.
2) Contact the Traffic Managment Office and figure out what the hell he needs to do so that we we can get reimbursed for all of the expenses that are involved with moving cross country.
3) Get our Power of Attorney to the housing office at Lejeune so that they dont scrap our entire

So far, all he has accomplished is getting the power of attorney and submited the loan application. My brain is about to explode from stress. And the biggest thing he seems to be worrying about getting packed for graduating on friday. blerg...

Anyways, I have accomplished quite a bit, and I dont mind patting my own back a little. I have managed to PRE-secure us a house ON-BASE, I have rented the truck, packed my entire house, bought flights, and made calls to the Jacksonville area, trying to find a vehicle that someone will hold till my husband gets there. I feel pretty good about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment