Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More Pneumonia News


Yesterday I got three letters from Danny at once. One of the best feelings in the world, sort of like winning the lottery, only better. I think the mailman is afraid of me though. Yesterday, so was moving at a snails pace so I marched outside and stared him down while tapping my foot. Then when he went to hand me the letters, I snatched them out of his hand like I starving man reaching for food. If he hadn't let go, I am pretty sure he would have lot that hand.

The letters were pretty typical. Lots of "I love you" and "I want to be home with you". I was crying as hard as I ever have. You would think he was never coming home with my reaction. What can I say though; I am almost 8 months pregnant.

He also said that he will be in MRP for two weeks probably. He said he will be graduating with Golf Company on July 27th. But that doesn't make any sense. According the the MCRD San Diego website, Golf Company graduates on July 20th, while Kilo Company graduates on July 27th. So I think my husband is confused about half of his information. Unless the website just hasn't been updated in a long time. I am more inclined to think that my husband has his information wrong.

**Update on PoA**

Still no resolution. Recruiters were left a very upset and blunt voicemail by my sister (posing to be me, because I suck at being openly hostile). She basically ripped the recrutier a new a-hole. She was also slightly threatening, which was immensely amusing. She is 5'3" and weighs 110 lbs. Like a chihuaha attacking a doberman. Recruiter called back saying that nothing had changed but he has a lead that would hopefully turn up the paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment